When opportunity data is synced from Google sheet, the opportunity deal size or the deal value may show $0 (zero) on Pronto under Sales - Opportunities.
This happens because of the cell format on the Google sheet is not supported.
The cell format on google sheet needs to be changed to a custom number format.
Steps to change the cell format on google sheet
- Please click on the column letter that represents the “Deal size”. This will highlight the whole column.
- Next, click the [Format] drop down menu button and select [Number]
- Click the [Custom number format] option
- Change the value to the numeral zero ‘0’ and then [Apply] button.
- Once the cell format is changed, save the Google sheet and navigate back to Pronto and click on the [Data source] button towards the top of the opportunity page.
- Click the Refresh icon next to the Google Sheet resource name and hard refresh the page.
- Once the page refreshes, you should start seeing the deal size values populating.
Note: If you are still unable to see the values, wait for a couple of minutes for the data sync to be completed at the backend and then hard refresh the page.