Once the BigQuery integration and the Data mapping is completed on Pronto, now we have the ability to pull data from BigQuery into Pronto by adding a data source on the relationship card to which you would like the view data.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
Pull data from BigQuery to Pronto
- Add a data source under Configuration
- Add filters to pull data from BigQuery
- Pull data for
- BigQuery - Pronto integration
- Data mapping - BigQuery objects to Pronto objects
- Create Datasets and Tables on BigQuery
Steps needed to pull data from BigQuery
- Navigate to relationship card on the Ecosystem landing page to which you would like to pull data from BigQuery. Click on the Configuration tab on the left sub-navigation menu to add a data source.
- Click on Add data source and select BigQuery from the drop-down.
- Once you click on BigQuery, on the Add data source pop-up window, provide a name for the Data source and click on Save and continue.
- Under the Pull opportunities section, toggle the switch to Enable data pull. Provide a filter name and set the filter to pull records from BigQuery to Pronto.
Here in the example below, we have used the filter to pull by name starting with OPP. Any opportunity value matching with OPP in BigQuery will be pulled into Pronto.
Once you set the filter conditions, click on Save.
- Click on Pull now to pull data for Opportunities from BigQuery.
- Once you click on Pull now, navigate to Sales - Opportunities and click on the Data sources tab and click on the Refresh icon next to the BigQuery data source that you created.
- Refresh the page and you should see Opportunities pulled in from BigQuery if the filter has been set correctly.
- When the Opportunities are pulled in, it also adds the Accounts related to the Opportunities under the Customers - Accounts section.
- In the similar way, if you have added data on BigQuery for
You will be able to add data sources under Configuration for a relationship and add filters to pull data from BigQuery CRM in to Pronto.
For any questions you have, you can email us at email@example.com.