As a relationship manager now you have the ability to customize your Pronto tenant with your own custom domain. You can customize the URL of the pronto tenant to a friendly URL that would be easy for your team to remember.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following
- How to customize URL of pronto tenant?
- How to change Log in background image?
- How to replace Favicon?
- Only users with Admin rights will be able to request for a custom domain
Steps to enable custom domain
- Login to Pronto with your admin credentials and navigate to Settings - Branding.
- Click on the Set up custom domain button.
- Once you click on Set up custom domain, you will be redirected to the General settings page. You will see a section "Custom domain". Choose a friendly URL which helps you identify your company.
In the below mentioned example, we have used testing.gopronto.io as the custom domain. You can choose a domain of your choice and click on Verify availability to check for availability.
- Once you click on Verify availability, you will see the message "Domain is available" if it is available and click on Save to save the new URL address.
- Once you click Save, you will see a confirmation pop-up window. Click on Confirm to save the new custom domain address.
- Once you click Confirm, an email will be sent to Pronto support to provision the requested URL. You will see a confirmation message on the bottom left of the screen "Custom domain has been set successfully".
Under the Custom domain section, you will see the message "Provisioning".
- Once the custom domain is provisioned at the back, you will receive an email from Pronto support. You will be able to login using the new URL instead of using app.gopronto.io.
Replace Log in background image
- Once the request for custom domain is completed, if you wish to customize the log in page to a background image of your choice, click on the Branding page, click on Replace under "Log in background image" as seen below.
- Once you select the image that you want to upload as the Background image, on the next window, crop the image as required and click on Save.
Note: The background image file size can be max size of 5MB. The suggested width is 1440 pixels.
- The background image is set once you click on Save. This will be the default image when you try to login to Pronto using the custom domain instead of app.gopronto.io.
- To replace the Favicon, click on Replace under the Favicon section as seen below.
- Select the required favicon image. Crop the image as required and click on Save.
Note: Currently we support .svg or .ico file to be used as a Favicon. If you have a .png file to be used as a favicon, click here for instructions to convert the file and upload.
- The favicon is replaced once you click on Save. Refresh the page and you will see the favicon on the browser window as seen below.
If you have any questions or need help with setup, contact email@example.com.