This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Enable Data push
- Configure Pronto signature for each object to identify the record source
- Configure Pronto's Partner ID for each object to identify Pronto's Partner ID
- Set frequency to push data
Steps to enable Data push
- Once the Data mapping is complete, click on the Data push tab and toggle the switch next to Push data to Salesforce to enable the option.
- Once you toggle the switch, you will see the message "Data push configuration has been enabled successfully".
- Next, the Pronto signature and Pronto's Partner ID has to be configured.
Pronto signature is used for each object to identify the record source after the data is pushed to Salesforce. Configure Pronto's Partner ID for each object to identify Pronto's Partner ID after the data is pushed to Salesforce.
Click on the arrow next to "Pronto signature append to Salesforce" and click on Edit to add signature for "Salesforce signature field" and the "Salesforce partner field"
- For "Salesforce signature field" click on the drop-down for the Pronto object that you want to add a signature and select "Pronto Signature" from the drop-down menu and for Salesforce partner field, select Partner from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Save to save the Pronto signature fields.
- You can set frequency for pushing data to Salesforce. The default is set to 24 hours. You can click on Edit to change the time if you want to change the time for push interval.
- Once Data push is enabled, navigate to the relationship from which you would like to push data to Salesforce and click on Configuration on the left sub-navigation as shown in the screenshot below.
In the below shown example, let us understand how we can push Opportunities created on Pronto to Salesforce.
Under Configuration click on the Opportunities tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the Push Opportunities section.
- Toggle the switch on to Enable Data push. Once you enable, if you want to tag partner name with each record that is pushed to SalesForce, identify the partner name field and provide a label for Tag as.
- Under Filter opportunities section, if you select push all Opportunities and click on Save, all opportunities created or uploaded on Pronto, will be pushed into Salesforce.
- Once you click on Save, you will see the confirmation message on the bottom left of the screen. Click on the Push now tab to push opportunity data into Salesforce. Navigate to your Salesforce instance and you should be able to see the Opportunities from Pronto updated.
- To push filtered opportunities select the option and set the required filters to push filtered data to Salesforce.
In the below shown example we have used the filters "Deal size & Deal close date".
- Once you click on Save, you will see the confirmation message on the bottom left of the screen. Click on the Push now tab to push filtered opportunity data into Salesforce. Navigate to your Salesforce instance and you should be able to see the filtered Opportunities from Pronto updated.
- You could also push data by navigating tp the Sales - Opportunities section on the left sub-navigation and on the top right of the screen, click on "Data sources" and hit refresh for data to be pushed to Salesforce.
- Using the above steps, you should be able to enable push data for
d. Opportunity & Accounts