This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- How to upload company logo?
- Suggested width is 1280 pixels
- Suggested height is 320 pixels
- Suggested file size upto 2 MB
Steps to upload company logo
- Login to Pronto with your admin credentials. Navigate to Settings. Under the Company information section, click on Edit.
- Scroll down to the Logo section and click on Replace as seen in the screenshot below.
- Select the new Logo that you would like to use. Make sure that the logo has the below mentioned resolution.
Suggested width is 1280 pixels
Suggested height is 320 pixels
Suggested file size up 2 MB
Once the new file is selected, crop the logo to the required size and click on Save.
- The new logo is displayed under the Logo section. Click on Save to save the new logo.
Note: If you wish to revert to the default logo, click on Revert to default. The default logo will be restored.
- Once you click on Save, the screen refreshes and you will see a message that reads "Company information has been saved successfully".