Pronto has a native integration with HubSpot to seamlessly and securely import data from your HubSpot instance. This allows access to the most relevant customer data specific to a partnership in real-time. This integration eliminates the need to download and upload data through excel or google drive.
We understand that the security of your data is a high priority for you. Hence, we chose to integrate with HubSpot via an "Authorization link"
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- How to authorize Pronto in HubSpot?
- Pronto administrator privileges are required to configure the HubSpot integration.
- HubSpot administrator privileges are required to configure Pronto
- Pronto's authorization link to authenticate HubSpot
Steps to integrate HubSpot with Pronto
- Login to Pronto with the admin credentials.
- Login to HubSpot with the admin credentials on same browser.
- Open a new tab and copy paste the "Authorization link" provided below
- On the Authorization page, click on Connect button.
- Check the box "I'm not a robot" to confirm authorization of application.
- Once the authorization is complete, the page navigates to the authorize page for HubSpot under integrations. You will see a message to the bottom left that reads "HubSpot has been authorized successfully".
- Next need to perform "Data mapping" to pull data from HubSpot in to Pronto.