This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
How to View a submitted partner application?
How to Edit a partner application saved as draft?
- When the participating partner initiate the Partner application on the Partner registration page the partner receives an email with the Application ID and Passcode. This can be used to login later and complete the application.
Below is a copy of the email initiated when the first page of the applicant information is entered and saved or if the partner clicks on save as draft on the other pages of the partner onboarding application. User clicks on Access Application to login and complete the already initiated onboarding application.
- Enter the Application ID and Passcode and click on Access Application.
- Once the page loads, complete the Application.
Note: Please note the mandatory fields required denoted by *
- Click on Submit on the final page once all the details are entered.
- Once the application is submitted, the partner receives another email with stating the “Partner Onboarding application submitted”. In the email click on Check Application Status to check the status of the submitted application.
- On the login screen enter the Application ID and the Passcode provided in the email and click on Access Application to view the status of the application.
- On the next screen, you will see the status of the Partner application.
- To the right of the screen you will find the status of your application whether it has been Approved, Declined or Under Review as shown below.