This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Customise Marketing fields for a relationship
- To customise Marketing fields for a selected Relationship, login to Pronto with your admin credentials.
- On the Ecosystem landing page, click on Settings in the left menu to “Customise Marketing fields” for your accounts as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the General settings page, click on “Custom fields” in the sub-navigation as shown below.
- In the Campaigns section once you click on the drop-down arrow next to Standard fields, you will see the defined standard fields. You can add more fields by clicking Add under Custom fields.
- When you click on Add and name a new Custom field, the field value should be specified. Select the appropriate field Value to map data fields and click on the Blue tick to add the custom field.
Custom field Value Follow up Leads Number
- To verify if the Custom fields are configured, go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select any Relationship.
- Click on Marketing under Configuration in the sub navigation. Click on the arrow next to Default fields and you will see the newly configured fields with the defined values.
The same information can be verified from the Campaigns section under Marketing by selecting a Relationship from the Ecosystem landing page.
Go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select any Relationship in which a Marketing Campaign has been created. Click on the Marketing button on the sub navigation menu. You will see the Campaigns.
- Click on the Campaign name to view details of the Campaign and click on the 3 dotted line to the top right corner of the screen and select Edit.
- Once you click on edit, you will see the newly added custom fields. You may add data to the newly added field(s) and Save.