This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Admin rights on Pronto to access Values in Settings
Customize Accounts section fields/values
- To Customize Accounts for a selected Relationship, login to Pronto with your admin credentials.
- On the Ecosystem landing page, click on Settings in the left menu as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the General settings page, click on “Custom fields” in the sub-navigation as shown below.
- In the Accounts section once you click on the drop-down arrow next to Standard fields, you will see the defined standard fields. You can add more fields by clicking Add under Custom fields.
- When you click on Add and name a new Custom field, the field value should be specified. Select the appropriate field Value to map data fields and click on the Blue tick to add the custom field.
Custom field Value Founded Date Account Manager Text Marketing expense Percentage
- To verify if the Custom fields are configured, go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select any Relationship.
- Click on Accounts under Configuration in the sub navigation. Click on the arrow next to Default fields and you will see the newly configured fields with the defined values.
The same information can be verified from the Accounts section under Customers from the sub-navigation.
Go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select the Relationship. Click on the Customers button on the sub navigation menu and click on Accounts. You will see the list of accounts.
- Click on the Account to view details of the account and click on Edit next to Account details.
- Once you click on Edit, you will see the newly added custom fields. You may edit the fields and Save.
If you have any questions or need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.