This article talks about how to reset your Pronto password if you are logging into Pronto with your registered email and password and not using SSO or social login.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
Request for a password reset email
- Access the login page via the following URL: https://app.gopronto.io/. Click on "Forgot Password" as seen in the screenshot below.
- Enter your registered Email and click on Send link.
- A window shows that a link to reset your password has been sent your email. Close this window and check your inbox for an email from Pronto (check SPAM/JUNK folder).
- Click on the link you received in your email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
NOTE: The password reset link can be used only once.
Quick Tip for setting new and strong password
- In order to protect your account, make sure your password:
- Is at least 8 characters
- Contains at least one english upper case character (A through Z)
- Contains at least one english lower case character (a through z)
- Contains at least one numeral (0 through 9)
- Contains at least one special character (such as !, $, #, %)
- Cannot reuse last 5 passwords
- When setting a new password, you will not be able to use the last 5 passwords, you will see an error as shown in the screenshot below.