This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Customise Sales and Opportunities fields/values for relationship
- Admin rights on Pronto to access Values in Settings
When you customise the Sales fields, you can customise both the Contacts and Opportunities fields.
- To customise the Contacts fields for a selected Relationship, login to Pronto with your admin credentials and click on Settings on the left menu.
- On the General settings page, click on “Custom fields” in the sub-navigation as shown below.
- On the Custom fields page, scroll down to the Contacts section to customise the sales fields. Once you click on the drop-down arrow next to Standard fields, you will see the defined standard fields. You can add more fields by clicking Add under Custom fields.
- To customise Opportunities fields, on the custom fields page, scroll down to the Opportunities section. Once you click on the drop-down arrow next to Standard fields, you will see the defined standard fields. You can add more fields by clicking Add under Custom fields.
- When you click on Add and name a new Custom field, the field value should be specified. Select the appropriate field Value to map data fields and click on the Blue tick to add the custom field.
Custom Field Value Middle name Text Company Values Paragraph
There are different Data types available to select and map from the drop down menu. You can create a custom field with a paragraph with RTE, add a drop down (single or multi select), a Radio button and a few more as mentioned below.
Scroll down on the drop down menu to select the appropriate data type. The options are
- Paragraph with RTE
- Dropdown-single select
- Dropdown - multiple select
- Radio button
- Checkbox button
- To verify if the Custom fields for the Contacts section are configured, go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select any Relationship.
- On the Dashboard page, click on the Sales tab on the left sub-navigation.
- On the Contacts page, click on the Add Contact(s) on the top right corner of the screen and click on Add Contact.
- On the Add Contact page, scroll down and click on the arrow next to Additional details and you will see the newly configured custom fields.
- To verify if the Custom fields for the Opportunities section are configured, go back to the Ecosystem landing page and select any Relationship.
- On the Dashboard page, click on Sales and click on Opportunities on the left sub-navigation.
- On the Opportunities page, click on the Add Opportunity button on the top right of the screen and select Create.
- On the Untitled Opportunity page, scroll down to the Additional details section and click on the drop-down arrow. You will see the newly configured custom field.