This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
Create a new Opportunity
- Go to the Ecosystem module and select the Relationship to create an Opportunity.
- Once the Dashboard page loads, click on the Sales tab within the selected Relationship on the left sub-navigation as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on Opportunities under Sales.
- Click on the Add Opportunity button on the top right corner of the screen and select Create.
- On the Opportunities page, provide a Name for the Opportunity.
a. Enter the Opportunity name.
b. Select the Opportunity stage
c. Enter the Total deal size.
d. Select the Account name from the dropdown menu.
e. Select the Deal close date.
f. Select the Opportunity owners.
g. Select the Company generating the Opportunity.
h. Provide a Description.
i. Enter the Deal size by Partner
Note: Please note the mandatory fields required denoted by *
Additional details (if any)
- Click on Save. You will see a message to the bottom left of the screen that reads "Opportunity has been created successfully".
On the next page, you will see the Basic details, the Contacts associated with the Opportunity, Additional details and Other details.