Submitting a partner application can be an excellent opportunity for businesses to collaborate and build a mutually beneficial relationship. However, the process can be intimidating, especially if you are unsure about what to include and how to make your application stand out. In this support article, we will provide some tips to help you create a partner application and increase your chances of success. By following these guidelines, you can position yourself as a desirable partner and showcase your strengths and unique value to potential collaborators.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Submit Partner application
Submit Partner application
- Potential business partner clicks on your Partner Registration or Sign-up Page. Partner gets redirected to partner application.
- Click on “Get started” to start the Partner Application.
On the next page, you will see the Resources with the prerequisites defined to become a partner. Once you have all the required information, click on Start Application.
- Start filling the Applicant Information page.
Note: Please note the mandatory fields required are denoted by *
- Enter the First name
- Enter the Last name
- Enter the Designation/Title
- Enter the Email address
- Enter the Legal Company name
- Upload the Company logo
- Enter the Company website
- If you wish to continue further click on Next to complete the application or if you wish to complete the application at a later time, click on Save as draft. An email with an Application ID and Passcode would be sent out to the email address provided on the Applicant page. You will be able to use these credentials to log back in and complete the application to be submitted for review.
Additional applicant information
On the Additional application information page, provide the additional details as required and click on Next to continue.
- On the Company Information page, provide the details about your company as requested.
- Enter the Company description
- Enter the company Address
Main Contact information
- Enter the Main Contact Information of your company
Alliance Contact Information
- Enter the Alliance contact information and click on Next
- On the relationship information page, answer the questions by clicking on the drop-down and selecting the options provided in the drop-down.
- On the Value Proposition page, define the Value Proposition and click on Next.
- On the next page Solutions, define the joint solutions and the benefits and click on Next.
- On the NDA page, provide the contact person details who has the authority to sign and enter the Details of your Company the way it will appear in the NDA and Click on Next.
- On the Submit application page, select the check box to agree and receive communication emails and click on Next.
- Once you click Next, the application is submitted for review.
Once the application is submitted, the lead company will review the submitted application and will get back with an update either via email or phone to proceed further with the partnership.
If you have any questions or need help, contact email@example.com.