This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Pronto Account
- Drift Account
- Marketplace enabled on Pronto tenant
Steps to get Java script from the Drift app
- Login to to your Drift account. Click on Settings on the bottom left of the screen and click on Drift Widget under App Settings as seen in the screenshot below.
- Enable the Drift Widget icon visibility and Save the changes.
Update Marketplace configuration to enable Drift chatbot
- Login to Pronto and access your Marketplace configuration.
- Click on the Marketplace card.
- Click on Solution configuration.
- Paste the code copied from the Drift application and click on Update.
- The page updates and navigates back to the Marketplace configuration page. Click on the Marketplace card again and click on the Refresh button to the top right of the page.
- Click on Update once the Refresh is successful and access your Marketplace to see the Drift chatbot help icon on the Marketplace.
Note: Refresh the page if you are unable to see the chat icon on the Marketplace.
If you have any questions or need help, contact email@example.com.