This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Account on Pronto
- Owner/Member of the relationship to which you would like to add Opportunity or Lead
How to access Quick actions menu?
- Login to Pronto with your credentials.
- On the Ecosystem landing page, on the top of the screen you will see a Search bar and right next to it, you will see a "+" sign as seen in the below screenshot. You will be able to add an Opportunity or Lead information.
Add Opportunity from Quick actions
- Click on the "+" sign and click on "New Opportunity" to add details.
- On the Add Opportunity pop-up window, select the Relationship in which you would like to add this Opportunity.
- After selecting the relationship from the drop-down menu, fill in the all the required details and click on Save.
Note: All required fields are denoted by *
- Once you click Save, the page navigates to the newly created opportunity. Here you will be able to add more details to the Opportunity by clicking on More actions - Edit (if needed).
- To customize the Quick actions Opportunity form, follow the steps below.
Customize Quick actions form
- Login to Pronto and click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on Quick Actions on the left sub-navigation.
- Click on the arrow next to Opportunities and you will see all the options that you would like to add to the Quick actions Opportunity form.
Toggle the switch under Visibility and the field will be visible on the Opportunities form. If you want the field to be a Required field, toggle the switch under the Mandatory section. Only when all the Mandatory fields are filled, the Save button gets highlighted.
The same applies to Adding a Lead from the Quick actions menu and in Settings you have the ability to customize the Lead form in the same way the Opportunities form is customized.
If you have any questions or need help, you can reach us email@example.com