A partner directory serves as a curated listing of third-party service providers, integrators, consultants, and other entities that offer complementary solutions or services.
Partner directory Features
- Promote partners’ products or services to a wider audience
- Boost brand awareness and potentially bringing in more revenue through Sales
- Make it easy to find partners, connect with others and for easy navigation for customers
- Pronto Xchange Marketplace Basic or above license
- If the Marketplace Solution catalog is live make sure to set up all the partner lists first before you enable Partner Directory. If you enable is before then end user will be able to see an empty Partner directory.
- In the tenant setting, configure Partner type, Specialization and Service. If these are not configured they will not show up in the partner directory page.
In this article we will learn how to
Steps to enable Partner directory
- Login to your Pronto account and access the Marketplace section by clicking on the Marketplace icon on the left main navigation.
- If you already have a Marketplace configured and want to enable Partner directory on the card, click on the Marketplace card and toggle the switch under the section "Partner directory" or click on "Add Marketplace" to configure a new Marketplace and Partner directory. As noted in the Prerequisite if you enable partner directory solution catalog will also be enabled by default. We cannot disable the solution catalog with this release of the partner directory.
- Partner directory can have additional Carousel configuration that is in addition to the Carousel you configure for Solution Catalog.
- Once all the details are furnished, click on "Update" to enable Partner Directory.
Add listings to Partner Directory
- Click on the Marketplace icon on the left main navigation and click on "Partner directory".
- To add listings to Partner directory, click on "Add listing" on the top right of the screen.
a. Add listing - Manually define listing
b. Report - Upload a .xslx or .csv file to import
- Provide the Partner details.
Note: Required fields are denoted by *
a. Company name*
b. Short description*
d. Mark as featured - Toggle switch
e. Replace Partner logo
f. Website* - Enter company website (Example: https://www.acmecorp.io)
- Complete filling the rest of the Partner directory listing page.
h. Contact number
i. Partner type - Select from drop-down
j. Specialization - Select from drop-down
k. Region* - Select from drop-down
l. Industry - Select from drop-down
m. Service - Select from drop-down
n. Headquarters address
- Click Save to save the partner directory listing. Once the listing is saved, you will see the details of the added listing. To publish the listing to the Marketplace, click on "Publish to Marketplace" to continue.
- Select the Marketplace from the drop-down if you have multiple marketplaces configured. Click on "Publish to Marketplace" to publish the partner directory listing to Marketplace.
- You will see a message "Partner has been published successfully" once the listing is published to the marketplace.
View partner directory listing
- To check if the listing has been published to the marketplace, access the Marketplace. Click the "Copy Link" to get the link to your marketplace. You can use the link to view the marketplace or use it to embed it on your homepage.
- Click on the "Partners" tab to check the partner directory page.
- On the Partners page, you will see all the listings that you have added to the Partner directory listings.
Partners can update listing
- Once the partner listing is live then the specific partner can also view this listing from within their own tenant Partner directory.
If you have any questions or need help with setup, contact email@example.com.