This article outlines the following:
- What are Insights?
- Steps to Create Insights
- Primary Dataset
- Add comments
- Convert to Account
- Download Insight report
- Edit Insight
- Delete Insight
Pronto's feature of Account Mapping, otherwise referred to as Insights, is an effectual way to recognize similarities and differences between customers which is an indispensable part of taking Solutions to the field. Insights assists in finding the commonalities by examining the datasets that you and your partner have uploaded. By reviewing the two datasets, a fresh set of possibilities is developed. All the common crossover points are visible in this new set of opportunities. With the help of these new opportunities, you will have the ability to start co-marketing, co-sell, construct new integrations, and so on.
What are Insights?
Insights are the understanding, knowledge, or information gained from analyzing data. They are derived from a process of collecting, organizing, and analyzing data, and are used to make informed decisions, solve problems, and identify new opportunities.In the business world, Insights are used to drive decision making and improve operations. For example, by analyzing customer data, a company may gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and buying patterns, which can inform marketing and product development strategies.
Insights can be presented in many different forms, including graphs, charts, tables, and written reports. The form in which insights are presented depends on the audience and the purpose of the insights.
In conclusion, insights are the understanding or knowledge gained from analyzing data. They are used to make informed decisions, solve problems, and identify new opportunities, and are an essential tool for organizations seeking to improve their operations and achieve their goals.
- Professional and Enterprise users have access to create Insights
- Only users with admin rights or an Owner can create Insights
- Only users with admin rights can create Datasets
- You need 2 Datasets to create an Insight
- 1st scenario: The Lead Company creates one dataset and the Participant Company creates one dataset using which an Insights is created.
- 2nd scenario: For testing or single-sided Insights, the Lead Company can upload two datasets to compare against and create an Insights report
Steps to create Insights
- Login to Pronto and select the relationship in which you would like to create Insights.
- Once the Dashboard page loads, on the left sub-navigation click the Insights tab.
- On the Insights page, on the top right of the page click on New Insight.
- On the New insight page, provide a Name for the Insight and select the required dataset to create a new Insight.
Note: You can create an Insight using only 2 datasets. You can either select 2 datasets listed under your company or select one dataset uploaded from your company and one dataset from the partner to create Insights.
Once you select the required datasets, click Next.
Note: There is no option to download the Dataset uploaded by the partner. You will be able to only view the Datasets uploaded by the partner.
- Once you click on Next, you will see a pop-up window. The Insights are generated based on the Primary Dataset*.
To generate Insights selecting the Primary dataset is mandatory.
By selecting "Primary dataset", the secondary dataset matches the rows from the Primary dataset to identify the overlaps in the data. The overlaps generated will contain rows from the Primary dataset.
- Once the Primary dataset is selected, and when you click on Next, you will see the Matching criteria page. This page shows how the fields are matched from the lead company dataset and from the partner dataset for the Insights to be generated. You will see a message on the bottom left of the screen that reads "Insight has been created successfully".
Click Next to continue.
You will also receive an email once the Insight is created and when the account mapping is successful.
- Once you click Next, you will be able to see the Insights report. These are the common overlaps from the 2 datasets that were used to create Insights.
Using this new set of opportunities, you will be able to start co-marketing, co-sell, Build new integrations, etc...
- On the Insights report page, you have the ability to add comments on the Accounts and then Convert them to Accounts for further follow up.
- Click on the Comment icon under the Comments column. You will see a pop-up window. Add comments and click on the Blue tick to save the comment and click on Close to close the window.
Multiple comments can be added.
- Once you close the window, you will be redirected to the Insights report page. Here you will be able to see the number of comments that were added for the Accounts listed.
Convert to Account
- If you wish to convert the common prospects into your own accounts, check the accounts to be converted and click on "Convert to Account".
- Once the Accounts are converted, the accounts will be listed under Customers - Accounts. Click on Customers on the left sub-navigation to view the recently added accounts from the Insights report.
- The non-converted prospects still show up under Insights and you can access them by clicking on Insights on the left sub-navigation and clicking on the generated Insights report.
- You have the ability to add comments and also convert them to accounts when necessary.
Download Insight report
- To download the file, click the Download button on the Insights report page as seen below. The file will be locally saved as a .csv file.
- Or the file can be downloaded from the main Insights page by clicking on More actions and by clicking on Download.
- Using the More actions menu, you have the ability to Edit the Insight report name. When you click on Edit, only the name of the Insight can be edited.
- To Delete the Insight, click on More actions and click on Delete. This action is irreversible and the deleted file cannot be retrieved. A new Insight needs to be generated using the same datasets again if the Insight is deleted.
If you have any questions or need help, contact email@example.com.