Instead of adding customer accounts manually, you can import customer accounts from a spreadsheet (.xslx) or a comma separated value (.CSV) file.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
Import multiple Customer accounts
- Login into Pronto and select the Relationship in which you would like to import Customer Accounts.
- Once the Dashboard page loads, click on the Customers tab on the left sub-navigation.
- Once the Accounts page loads, to import accounts, click on the Import button and click the Upload .xlsx or .csv file option.
- Select the desired .xlsx or .csv file from your local system and click next.
- Map the Mandatory fields and the other fields in your report to the system fields of Pronto that you want to populate.
- After you map the corresponding fields, click on Next to start the import process.
Note: Please note the mandatory fields required denoted by *
- You will now be navigated to the Import accounts screen where you can import only some accounts from the list of accounts or select all the accounts to import. You will see a message to the bottom left of the page “Fields have been mapped successfully” and “Accounts have been fetched successfully”.
- On the Import accounts page, select all the accounts you want to import and click on Add to accounts to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The Accounts will be uploaded and you will see a message “Accounts have been added successfully” to the bottom left of the screen.
- You can set a filter condition to filter data from your source file before importing it into Pronto.
--> To set a filter, select the Set conditions option and you will see the Filter criteria section to set the filter condition.
--> Provide the desired filter condition and click on Fetch data to filter the data in your source file.