Pronto provides a document repository for every relationship so that you can securely share frequently used documents/files with your partners.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Upload files to the document repository
Upload files to the document repository
- Login to Pronto with your user credentials and on the Ecosystem page select the Relationship in which you would like to add Documents.
- On the Dashboard page, click on the Documents tab on the left sub-navigation.
- On the Documents page, click on the Add file(s) button on the top right of the screen and you will notice a list of file sources configured for your tenant.
- Select the source system where your file resides.
- In the dialogue window, navigate to the location where your file resides and select one or more files you wish to upload and click on Next.
- You will notice the Uploading file(s) status window in the bottom right corner as shown below.
- The Uploading file(s) status window will disappear once the upload process is done.
- The page will refresh to show the list of uploaded files.
Note: If you select either Box, Dropbox or OneDrive as your source system, you will be asked to authorize Pronto and provide your credentials so that Pronto can access your files in the source system.
- If you have any questions or need help with setup, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.