This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Only users with Administrative privilege have access to Pronto Settings and can invite, modify user permissions, remove or deactivate users.
Add new user
- Login to Pronto with your admin credentials and click on the Settings icon on the main navigation as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on the Users tab on the left sub-navigation to add or remove users.
- On the Users page, click on the Add user(s) button on the top right of the screen to add a new user to Pronto.
- On the Add user(s) window,
a) Enter the email address of the person whom you would like to invite to Pronto.
b) Select the Role of the user.
Note: If you want to user to be an Admin for the relationship, select the role as Admin for the user to get complete access to the Relationship and the Settings page to make the necessary changes when needed.
If you select the user role as User, the user will not have access to the Settings section and the user will not be able to edit or delete data in the relationship.
(If you wish to invite more than one user, click on "+ Add user" button in the dialog window.)
- Once you provide all the details in mandatory fields, click on the Add button to add the relevant users to the tenant.
a) Select the Notify checkbox to trigger an email invitation to the user.
Please note that if you don't select the Notify checkbox, the user will not receive an email notification and will not be able to register and log in to Pronto.
b) Select the Notify checkbox for Ops team if you want to make the user a member of the "Ops team". Ops team members will be added to every relationship created within your tenant and will have "Owner" privileges in the relationship.
Caution: You will only be able to invite users with email addresses for the domains configured on the tenant. To configure additional domains for your tenant, click here.
- To remove a User, click on More actions menu (indicated by three vertical dots) and click on Remove user.
- A confirmation dialog opens up requesting your confirmation. Click on Yes to confirm your action.
Please note that you cannot remove a user when he is actively associated with a relationship. You will need to remove the user from the relationship first and then remove the user from then tenant. If the user is associated with many relationships and if you are unable to remove the user, you can deactivate the user.
Change User permissions
- To change User permissions, click on the More actions menu (indicated by three vertical dots) and click on Make Admin if the user needs admin access or select Make user if the user is already an Admin and if you want the user to have restricted accessibility on Pronto.
- Once the user role is changed, the user will receive an email stating the changes made.
- By deactivating a user, their data and information still remain stored within the system and can be easily retrieved or reactivated. Deactivation ensures that all user history, preferences, settings, and connections are preserved. Deactivation allows for the temporary removal of access while keeping the data intact for future reference. If you want user access to be reinstated, reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Deactivate user, click on the More actions menu (indicated by three vertical dots) and click on Deactivate user.
- Once deactivated, the user will no longer have access to Pronto. All existing objects will still be related to the user, however no new objects or tasks can be assigned to the user. User will not receive any emails or notifications from Pronto. If you want to reinstate the user, reach out to the support team.
For any questions you have or if you need assistance, you can reach us on email@example.com