Last updated: January 1, 2020
Pronto Technology, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Pronto," "we," or "us") respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, event attendees, job applicants and Website (as defined below) visitors.
Pronto Technology, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Pronto," "we," or "us") respects the privacy of the users of Its Services (as defined below) and visitors to the Website (as defined below) and Events (as defined below) registrants and attendees.
Pronto is on a mission to enable companies to fully leverage and unlock the cumulative and collaborative value of their B2B ecosystem relationships.
We are reinventing how B2B relationships work – streamlining and automating processes, facilitating collaboration, connecting companies and people, enriching and sharing data, and measuring performance – by removing the obstacles of traditional siloed systems separated by organizational boundaries and without compromising data privacy.
We are headquartered in Cupertino, California.
For more information about Pronto, please see the About Us section of our Website.
How we obtain information?
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about you that broadly falls into the following categories:
1. Information you voluntarily provide to us:
- When filling out forms on through our Services (including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number).
- When you post material on our Services, participate in bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, comment threads, forums, or other interactive features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When you register to use a demo or developer instance of our Services.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you report a problem with our Services.
- When you contact us.
- When you complete our surveys.
- When you register for or attend an Event.
From time to time, we may collect and use information we receive about you from third parties in connection with your use of the Services or attendance to an Event. For instance, we may receive information about you from our business partners related to your registration information for Events. We also use third parties for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Services and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement.
We may combine information we collect from third parties with information you provide us to update, expand or provide you with tailored information regarding our products, services and Events.
2. Information we collect as you navigate through the Website.
As you navigate through the Website, we may also automatically collect details about your visits Website or other Services, including your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
We also collect some of this information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. For detailed information, please see our Cookies Policy.
How We use information collected?
We may use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain and improve our Services.
- To register you for Events you sign up for with us and populate profiles for you in our records.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time, for analytics and advertising purposes.
- To communicate with you about Events.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences (for example, we may use your information to contact you to further discuss your interests in our services and products or other Events).
Additional information about our privacy practices with respect to our collection and use of information from Events may be found in additional privacy policies on the registration sites for Events hosted by us.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to display personalized content, to recognize you to provide access to our services, and provide other customized features and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our Services.
How we share information collected?
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us to the following categories of recipients:
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about you will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Services with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Legal basis for processing
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Information” section below.
International transfer of data
Pronto stores and processes any information collected in connection with the Services or an Event in: (i) any country where we have facilities, (ii) any country in which we engage service providers; or (iii) any country where Events are held.
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we will protect your personal information when it is transferred outside of the EEA by:
- Processing it in a territory which the European Commission has determined provides an adequate level of protection for personal information; or
- Otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, including through the use of Standard Contractual Clauses or another lawful transfer mechanism approved by the European Commission.
If you require further information about our international transfers of personal information, please contact us using the contract details in the “Contact Information” section further below.
Security and Confidentiality
Pronto maintains appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information obtained through the Services and in connection with Events from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure and access. Pronto personnel and service providers with access to personal information collected through our Services or from Event attendees are required to keep such information confidential and secure.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your privacy rights
We provide you with certain choices regarding the information you provide to us. In particular:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can send us an e‑mail at email@example.com. Event registrants and attendees may update their user profiles for Events we host by logging into the applicable event website or registration page.
- Certain jurisdictions, for example the European Economic Area, provide their residents specific privacy rights under applicable law.
- We will process your requests to exercise such rights, including if you object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information, in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You may send us an e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details under the “Contact Us” heading below.
- If you do not wish to receive our email marketing communication for promotional purposes, you may opt‑out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt‑out” link in the marketing e‑mails we send you. To opt‑out of other forms of marketing (such as telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” section below.
- In addition, if we process your personal information in reliance upon your consent, you can contact us at any time to withdraw your consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you are unhappy about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and certain non‑European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Please note that in order to fulfil your request, we may need you to provide certain information to verify your identity.
Do not track
While Pronto attempts to honor do not track (“DNT”) instructions we receive from a Visitor’s browser, we cannot guarantee that Pronto will always respond to such signals, in part, because of the lack of common industry standard for DNT technology. We continue to monitor developments in DNT technology and stay apprised of DNT industry standards as they evolve.
Third party websites and applications
Public forums and blogs
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information promptly.
Pronto Technology, Inc.
20380 Town Center Lane,
Cupertino, CA 95014
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
This website is operated by Pronto Technology, Inc. (the data controller), which is a Delaware corporation with a registered address at 20380 Town Center Ln, Cupertino, CA 95014.