This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
Define Workflow program
- Login to Pronto with your admin credentials and click on the More button on the left menu and click on Programs as shown in the screenshot below.
- On the Programs page, click on the Partner program card to define the workflow.
- Scroll down to the bottom and under Workflow templates, click on the Add template link to add a new template.
- On the Add template pop-up window, provide a Template name and click on Add. Click on the Add template link if there are multiple templates.
- All the Workflow templates are displayed as shown below.
- The next step is to Add phases for the defined Workflow templates. Click on the Workflow template to define phase.
- On the Add phase pop-up window, provide a Phase name and click on Add.
- Add the different phases for the Default workflow template. Once all the Phases are added, the Tasks can be defined.
- Click on the Add task link under the defined Phase to specify tasks.
- On the Add task window, enter the Task name, provide a description and you can attach any collateral under the Attachments section if you have any and click on Save on the bottom right of the screen.
- Define Tasks for all phases and Save. Once all the information is input, the page will look as shown below based on the parameters you configured with.
You possess the capability to incorporate numerous partner program templates and establish workflows for the partner program. Upon the creation of a new relationship on Pronto, the Partner program may be affixed to the relationship, thereby facilitating partner onboarding. The defined workflows and tasks serve to accomplish all the necessary requisites for initiating the joint partnership, and also aid in building collective solutions and publishing them on the marketplace with unambiguous directives from both parties.