Only registered users can log in to Pronto and access the platform. You will be able to login to Pronto by creating a free account or Invitations to access Pronto are triggered either by a Pronto administrator or by an existing user leveraging Pronto in your company.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Login with your registered email
- Login using your social login (Google or Microsoft)
- Login to Pronto using SSO
- Create a free account on Pronto
- Or an invitation to login to Pronto from your Company
Login with your registered email
- Access the login screen by using the following URL: https://app.gopronto.io. Enter your registered Email and Password and click on Log In.
- After successful authentication, you will be redirected to the Ecosystem page.
Login using your Google or Microsoft account
- Access the login screen by using the following URL: https://app.gopronto.io. Click on the "Google" icon if you would wish to sign in with your Google account.
- If you are signed in to your Google account, the page redirects you to the Pronto Ecosystem page.
If you are not signed in to your Google account, you will see a prompt to login to your Google account. Once you login, you will be redirected to the Pronto Ecosystem page.
- To login using your Microsoft account, click on the "Microsoft" icon. You will see a "Sign in" window if this is the first time you are logging in with your Microsoft account.
- Enter your login credentials and click on Accept to continue logging into Pronto.
- Once the redirect is completed, you will be logged in to Pronto.
- If you have any questions or need help with setup, contact email@example.com.
Login to Pronto using SSO
- If you have SSO enabled by your company admin, then click on the SSO icon to login using your email address.
- Enter your email address and click Log In to continue.
- Enter your password and login.