This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Login to Pronto and select the Relationship in which you would like add Solutions.
- On the Dashboard page, click on Solutions on the left sub-navigation.
- On the Solutions page, click on the Add Solution button on the top right of the screen as shown in the screenshot below.
- In the Add Solution window, add the Solution details
Note: Please note the mandatory fields required denoted by *a) Provide a Solution name
b) Provide a Description for the Solution.
c) Select the current Stage
d) Select the Solution Category.
d) Select the Program to which the Solution is associated.
If you have a Workflow template defined for the program, select the required template.
e) Select the Stage.
f) Click on Save.
- You will be redirected to the newly created Solutions page, and you will see a message to the bottom left of the screen "Solution has been created successfully".
How to define Programs and workflow templates for a newly added solution?
Click here to know how you can create a new partner Program and a workflow template.
If you have any questions or need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.