Partner onboarding is the process of registering potential partners with your company. Pronto’s partner onboarding provides a unique way to qualify, take action and integrate new partners into existing Pronto workflows. This helps streamline the experience of the partner from start to finish.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following
- Admin rights are required to configure Partner Onboarding application
Configure Partner onboarding application
- To configure Partner Onboarding, click on Settings on the left navigation menu as shown below.
- On the left sub-navigation, click on Partner Onboarding.
- On the Partner Onboarding page, click on Create new application on the top right of the screen.
The partner onboarding page is divided into 4 sections.
- Enter a Title for Partner Application.
- You have the option to edit the field for the company name as it appears in the application.
- Enter the Application overview.
- Upload the Company Logo.
- Upload the required Documents for collateral under Resources.
- Click on Next to continue with the Questionnaire section.
- Application information - This is the first page that the customer will see and this section cannot be customized.
- Additional application information - This section is customizable. All the questions are customizable and also we mark fields as mandatory and also add information to the field label if needed to make sure that the partner enters the required information when completing the partner onboarding application.
When you edit the field to customize by clicking on the edit icon, the Field name, Field type, Required field and the Information field can be edited to suit as per the requirement.
- Company Information
- Relationship Information
- Value Proposition
Approvers & notifications
- Approvers - Select one approver by clicking on the drop-down
- Sharing application status - Internal - Add email address/es and create an email draft to receive an email when a new partner application is submitted. Similarly you can create a draft if the application is approved.
- Sharing application status - External - Create email drafts to be sent out to partners when their application is approved or denied.
Look & feel
Customize landing and confirmation page
- Background image
- Splash screen
- Success message
- Banner image
- Banner image
Once the Partner onboarding application is customized as per your business needs, click on Complete application. You will be re-directed to the Partner Onboarding page, where you will see the newly created application.
Click on the Share button and you will see the Partner onboarding redirect URL on the Copy tab. This link can be shared directly with partners to redirect them to the partner application page.
Click on the Embed tab to see the unique URL generated for the partner application. This can be used to embed within your website to redirect partners to the partner application page.
If you have any questions or need help with setup, contact email@example.com.