After a solution is added on Pronto, the solution needs to be published on Marketplace for customers to use the jointly developed solution. When you publish the solution, it will be available on Marketplace for customers to view or download or to contact you for more info on how to use the solution.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- Marketplace added on Pronto
Publish solution on Marketplace
- Navigate to the Ecosystem page and click on the relationship card for which the joint Solution has been added and is ready to be published.
Click on the solution that is ready to be published to Marketplace.
- Once you click on the solution, scroll down and click on Publish to marketplace.
Once the page loads, you will see that you have 2 sections to update.
- Enter the solution details. (all fields marked * are required fields)
a. Solution name* - If you want to define a new solution name to be published on Marketplace, you have the ability to edit the name or use the name that is auto populated from the solution name. The solution name will be visible to all once the solution is published on Marketplace.
b. Description* - Provide a description for the solution which explains in detail about the solution that is being published on Marketplace.
c. Stage* - Select the current stage of the solution.
d. Category - Select the category to which the solution belongs to.
e. Program - Partner programs are usually selected when creating a relationship. If you see the Program field and if it is already selected, then the workflow template is also auto populated from the Programs section with the workflow template associated with the program.
f. Workflow template - If the program is selected, the workflow template associated is also selected.
Note: The Program and the Workflow template fields are shown only if the Program is selected for the relationship.
g. Start date - Select the start date for the solution
h. Due date - Select the due date for the solution
i. Owner(s) - Select the owner of the solution
Marketplace additional details
- Complete the Marketplace additional details section as required. (all fields marked * are required fields)
a. Company name* - Select the owner company of this solution.
b. Short description - Provide a short description for the solution if needed.
c. Solution thumbnail* - A solution thumbnail is required and needs to be uploaded.
Note: A high resolution .png image is needed. The logo cannot exceed the file size of 5MB.
d. Media - Upload media files associated with this solution.
Note: You can upload .jpg, .png images or .mp4 videos. Each file size not exceeding file size of 200MB.
e. Additional resources - Upload any additional files associated with the solution.
Note: You can upload .pdf, .ppt, .doc format files not exceeding file size of 10MB.
- After defining all the required fields, click on Next. You will see a pop-up window. On the left menu, you will see the Marketplaces that are available on your Pronto tenant. Select the Marketplace to which you would like to add the solution.
- Once you select the Marketplace, toggle the switch Enable. Check the boxes under the Solution card view as per your requirement and you can define the Installation button name and the Target URL.
If an approval is required for the solution to be published, you will see the option Send for Approval. An email is sent out for approval. Once the request is approved, the solution is published on Marketplace.
If an approval is not required, you will see Publish. Click on Publish for the solution to be published on Marketplace without any approvals.
- You will see a confirmation message that the Solution has been published successfully on the bottom right of the screen. The solution is now published to the Marketplace.