When a solution is added on Pronto and when it is ready to be published on Marketplace, the user sends the solution for approval. The admin has the ability to Approve or Decline a solution from being published if the solution does not meet the required criteria or if there is any information missing. In this article, we will understand how the approver can approve a solution or decline when a solution is sent for approval.
This article outlines a series of steps to do the following:
- When a user sends a solution for approval to be published on Marketplace, the approver receives an email as seen below for the solution that needs to be approved.
- Click on View Solution in the email you received or you could login to Pronto and click on the relationship card and click on Solutions on the left sub-navigation menu. Click on the solution to approve/decline the solution.
- Once you click on the solution, click the Approve/Deny button on the top right.
- You will see a pop-up window, where you have the ability to Approve or Decline.
- Once you click on Approve, the page refreshes and you will see a message that reads "Solution has been approved and published successfully".
- The user receives a confirmation email that the solution has been approved and published successfully. You could click on the View published Solution to view the solution on the Marketplace.
- If the solution does not meet the required criteria or if some information is missing, the approver can Decline the request by clicking the Decline button on the pop-up window.
- When the approver clicks on Decline, a pop-up window appears asking for the reason for declining. This is a required field. Provide the reason and click on Done.
- Once the page refreshes, you will see a message that reads, "Solution update has been declined". An email is also sent out stating the reason for which the solution was declined.